Elite Duel Academy. Duel, Rise through the dorms, and defeat all duelists that challenge you. Owners are Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba. Presented by Hakacorps.

pokerpoker OTK'S

pokerpoker

pokerpoker OTK'S

Post  pokerpoker on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:35 pm

K, here is all of my OTK's so far:

pokerpoker

Re: pokerpoker OTK'S

Post  pokerpoker on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 pm

and more..

Summoned Elementao hero prisma, to discard rainbow dragon, fusion gated for rainbow neos. activated chain material - summoned absolute zero + vision hero used neos' effect to tribute zero to destroy hyperian + return his gachi's to extra deck.
    then used chain matierial again, to bring out elemental hero shining.
    I ended my turn tributd shining, bought back 2x elemental hero voltic to my hand.
    He used bls effect to remove from play my rainbow neos.
    Next turn:
    Miracle fusion'd for vison hero trinity at 5000 attack and 3 attacks.
    Then, Fusion gated my two voltics for elemental hero shining with 6200 attack.

Hingra0 DDA

Post  Hingra0 DDA on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm

hey fyi check your rulings on that last one...you cant prisma out rainbow or rainbow dark dragon for rainbow neos...only neos can be sent because its a option the same reason you cant prisma for five headed dragon or trinity

pokerpoker

Post  pokerpoker on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Hingra0 DDA wrote:hey fyi check your rulings on that last one...you cant prisma out rainbow or rainbow dark dragon for rainbow neos...only neos can be sent because its a option the same reason you cant prisma for five headed dragon or trinity

Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, then send 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters listed on that card from your Main Deck to the Graveyard; this card's name becomes the sent monster's name until the End Phase.

Yes, Actually. I can. it does not specify any card name, or card type on the restrictions of what I can discard. So yes,Infact. I can.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:41 pm