Elite Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Duel Academy. Duel, Rise through the dorms, and defeat all duelists that challenge you. Owners are Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba. Presented by Hakacorps.

4 posters

Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW*

Obewan Kenobi
    Obewan Kenobi
    Admin

Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW* Empty Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW*

Post  Obewan Kenobi Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I have updated our entire site. Ive restructured EVERYTHING.
    So please take the time to read every section.

NOTHING is the same.

Now we will run more efficiently, without you having to ask me when your confused.
    If you have any other ideas to add, you can reply to this post with them, and ill consider them! Thank you, and remember READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! ITS ALL DIFFERENT

I am still adding things right now, but so far, i have updated everythi9ng we already had!
    I have a long day ahead of me! so read it all and tell me what to add, or if you were confused let me know!!!!
    Now I will be adding more sections, and also re designing our site to look better!!!!
    luckydraws

Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW* Empty AWESOME

Post  luckydraws Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Very Happy I like the enw changes to the site, excpet the main log. i think the old one was better it had a feel to it, and you have taken care of most aspects, only thing it occurs to me to make it even better it would be to have a champion for the whole academy and a page dedicated to past champions. how long they had the belt etc.
    potentialthreat
    potentialthreat

Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW* Empty Re: Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW*

Post  potentialthreat Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:10 pm

were setting up that tourney right now patients my friend
    luckydraws

Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW* Empty How do i take the test for ?

Post  luckydraws Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 pm

I been looking around the site but i don't see any info on how or where to take the exam for the dorms, can u guys help me with that?
    ruben mendez

Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW* Empty Re: Major Changes Have Been Made! *READ NOW*

Post  ruben mendez Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:55 pm

I been looking around the site but i don't see any info on how or where to take the exam for the dorms, can u guys help me with it Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:26 pm