Elite Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Duel Academy. Duel, Rise through the dorms, and defeat all duelists that challenge you. Owners are Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba. Presented by Hakacorps.

Intro Thread.

Leifang
    Leifang

Intro Thread. Empty Intro Thread.

Post  Leifang Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:22 pm

I wasn't sure where to post an intro thread or what not~ you guys didn't seem to have a thread for that, so I thought I'd post one here. =3

I'm Leifang; I already made myself at home in the chatbox earlier -so just a small introduction; I'm a girl - yes.

I'm a big anime/manga fan (but then again, isn't everyone who plays Yugioh?) I'm 24 years old~ (Too old for most of you.) and I'm a bit of an amateur writer.

I place a lot of value in how someone presents themselves on the internet using the English language, so if it seems like I'm just being polite to you and not really doing my best to be friendly with you, it's probably because you come off as someone who is semi-illiterate.

I hate illiterate people.

I hope to experience good things on this forum and make a new group of friends.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:50 am