Elite Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Duel Academy. Duel, Rise through the dorms, and defeat all duelists that challenge you. Owners are Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba. Presented by Hakacorps.

2 posters

Jamester0091's room

Jamester0091
    Jamester0091

Jamester0091's room Empty Jamester0091's room

Post  Jamester0091 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:00 am

Alias: Silver the Dragon

Fav decks:
    Dragunities
    Unconventional decks

I can mainly be contacted on deviantART, an art website that has everything from anime, to photography, to novels. If anyone has a deviantART account, please tell me so I can watch you! My username is the same there.

My real calling is art and writing, right now I'm working on pt.3 of a Spyro the Dragon fanfic, but I also have a yugioh fic on indefinite hold. I'm striving to become a great artist, and have a passion for dragons.

I have ADD, so I can and will change decks without notice just cause I'm bored. ^_^ My favs are Dragunities, and even built a real life deck for $200, but i've been known to use everything from Simochi to Vanilla decks.

Last edited by Jamester0091 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
    Jaden Yuki
    Jaden Yuki
    Admin

Jamester0091's room Empty welcom

Post  Jaden Yuki Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 pm

as headmaster, i welcom you to blue Cool cool as ever

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:03 am